Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It All Ends The Same (Poem)


The blood stained walls are closing in around me...
I look in your eyes and say I'm glad that you found me...
I remember when all of my dreams were of you...
Now I'll have nightmares of your face turning blue...
From the stranglehold beneath my fists..
You're gasping for air, the light is dim and the pipe drips..
You've resided in my cellar for more than a week..
You make my heart ache, you once were the reason it beat..
Never did I think it would come to this...
I professed my love daily, but you didn't give a shit..
So now you lay the same way I found you..
A blank stare in your eyes, the walls closing around you..
You drive me to rage, I wish I knew where to start..
As much as I hate you, you'll always have my heart..
And I know for a fact that I'll always have yours..
Because I'll keep it forever under the floor..
The look in your eyes will always remain..
No matter what I do, it all ends the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment